Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Shades of Teal and Green


Well I can't believe it is already Saturday! And of course I haven't posted my outfit for this week:) Between rainy cold weather, a banquet, a concert, and everyday life it took me til now to post it. Haha!!!



I love maxi skirts so much! Unfortunately not all of them fit right though. I got this one among several others that were over 50% off at Dressbarn! Great deal right?!?!



I love this black sleeveless top with the ruffle roses! Its perfect under cardigans. The necklace is also one of my favorites too! 






Lol the lipstick I am wearing is really a berry color. It turned out a few shades lighter in the pictures than it really is:|




Maxi skirt: Dressbarn

Black ruffle sleeveless top: Ross

Gray cardigan: Ross

Necklace: Charming Charlie

Black flats: Payless





Have a blessed week!!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment