Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

New Year's Eve Pastels


Hello lovelies!! I am excited to share my second outfit post this month. I had been waiting for the sun to shine so I could take these pictures. I know it is already past New Year's Eve but I still wanted to share this outfit because I just love the colors. Mint green, pinky coral, silver, and tan were the color trends for New Year's Eve. The sweater is lightweight and so pretty with the silver metallic running through it. I just love the scarf with it's chevron pattern and ooohhhhh...... the colors!!!








I love this cute mint green bow! Goes great underneath a high bun. I used a bun maker to get the bun "perfect".





Sweater: Dressbarn
Skirt: Cato
Scarf: Dressbarn
Flats: Kohl's
Bracelet: Charming Charlie's
Bow: Claire's


So what do you think of these colors? Did you wear anything special for New Years?


Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment